Saturday, February 18, 2017

Blogging moved over to Facebook

My winter plan to blog more often just isn't working out.  Why? Well, it seems that my time is more limited than in years past (yes, we keep busy) and I find it taxing to want to put in the time to write longer format blogs. I much prefer the immediacy of FacebookFacebook is not only quick, it is easy to take a few photos and post them instantly with our iPad or iPhone.

That said, I will focus my efforts on Facebook going forward.  I may, on occasion, blog but if you wish to follow more regularly, then Facebook is where I can be found.

Should you choose to switch to Facebook, once on the Facebook page, simply type my name:  Rene Genereux and my page should appear.  Should you wish to become a 'Friend', send me a request and I'll sign you in.

Thank you,
Rene'

5 comments:

  1. Kinda figured that you would go that way after chatting with you guys last fall. We catch you on Facebook so not a problem. I still like to Blog and it is giving nice records of our 11 years in the road.
    Just hope you keep posting of Facebook, we enjoy your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's next "tweets"? Just kidding, I too find it difficult to blog as most of what I put in the blog has already shown up on Facebook. But I do like the journaling aspect of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't do Facebook I'm hoping you will get back to blogging just a bit more.
    Kathy does the Facebook thing and sometimes she finds it harder to get on there then the Blog.
    Wishing you and your family only the Best and still hoping to cross paths one of these days.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. facebook is much easier...I can't seem to do the 'blogging thing' anymore...the saying 'done like dinner' comes to mind..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paknance
    We are Paknance, Pakistan’s 1st NFT marketplace. We are working for the development of digital Pakistan by providing all Pakistanis a platform to sell their original and authentic content. Our tangible and intangible gadgets include Videos and sports activities highlights. If you have any memorable moments captured in camera why not just sell it and make money. Any motion videos, short video clips, or animation are best for NFT. You can start your NFT Marketing from our website. Our website is https://paknance.com/

    ReplyDelete